Directions For Use
1. Strip floor according to stripper label directions.
2. Apply 1 to 2 coats of Over & Under using a clean mop.
3. Allow 30 minutes drying time between coats.
4. Apply 1 or more coats of Johnson Wax Professional floor finish according to label directions.
1. Dust mop or sweep.
2. Clean floor finish with appropriate Johnson Wax Professional brand cleaner according to label directions.
3. Maintain the finish gloss using periodic recoating, spraybuffing or burnishing according to finish label.
There is a misconception in our industry that a bright, glossy finished floor is likely to be slippery. The truth is that a well-maintained finished floor (in combination with proper matting, use of buffing compounds and other preventative measures) enhances the slip resistance of a surface. The standard in the floor care industry for testing for slip resistance incorporates the use of james Machine Methodology (ASTM Method D 2047-82), and that products meet or exceed a minimum of 0.5 coefficient of friction. All Janilink Finishes and polishing compounds meet this requirement. This compliance is your assurance that our products will provide maximum performance in preventing a slip/fall accident.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 12 in|