1. Clean discolored area thoroughly to remove as much contamination as possible.
2. In a clear container, mix equal parts Stain Magic solution A with Solution B.
3. Apply mixture to stained area, evenly wetting the discolored fibers ( a trigger sprayer works good for this application).
4. Dwell time. You may see the stain disappear immediately, or it may require up to 8 hours for the chemical reaction to reach completion.
5. Rinse spot with hot water extraction.
Covering treated fibers with clear plastic will improve performance